Mitform Symphony- Dream

Hello!
Ezúttal szeretnélek Titeket visszarepíteni a 80-as évekbe, a bakelitek és a nagy rockzenészek, együttesek fénykorába. :)
Bár az igazat megvallva, nem vagyok egy nagy rock rajongó, inkább dance, R&B és a klasszikus zene áll hozzám a legközelebb.

I’d like to take you all back to the 80s, to the golden age of vinyl, great rock musicians and bands.
To be honest, I'm not a big fan of rock as I’m more into dance, R&B and classical music is the closest to me.





Nagyon szeretek fém elemeket használni az alkotásaimon, ezért arra gondoltam, hogy most is ez lesz a fő irány.
Először lekentem fekete gessoval, de csak kicsi részét, hogy ne legyen matt a bakelit, csak a szükséges részeken. Paper pasztaval stencileztem, majd a Mitform Castings és Finnabair termékeivel rétegeztem. A Mitform mutatókat ezúttal sem sikerült kihagynom. :)
 However, I really like to use metal elements on my creations so I thought this will be the main direction this time. First, I painted it with black gesso, but only a small portion of it otherwise the vinyl becomes too dull. I focused only on the necessary parts. I stencilled it with paper paste and then layered it with Mitform Castings and Finnabair products. I didn’t forget the Mitform clock hands this time either.  :)




Finnabair mouldokat és a fém elemeket heavy body géllel ragasztottam fel, majd miután az egész kompozíció kész lett, csak utána festettem le. Először impasto festékeket használtam Cobalt és Poppy
Red árnyalatban. Saját mistet készítettem, amit folyékony akrilfestékekből és vízből kevertem ki.
Főként a stencilezésre fújtam rá.
Metal akril festékeket csak néhány helyen használtam, így is izgalmasabbá téve az alkotást.
Snip Art chipboardokkal tettem igazán sztárossá. :D
A végén szemcsés díszítőelemeket szórtam rá, a fém elemekre wax is került, a matt és csillogó hatás kedvéért. Videót is készítettem róla : https://youtu.be/D110BUeYMok
Az egyik kedvenc alkotásom lett <3

I glued Finnabair moulds and metal embellishments with heavy body gel, and then after the whole composition was finished, I painted it afterwards. First, I used impasto paints in Cobalt and Poppy Red shades. I made my own mist. I made it with mixing liquid acrylic paints and water.
I mainly used it for the stencilling. I used metallic acrylic paint in a few places, to make the art look more exciting. I made it really glamorous with Snip Art chipboards.
In the end, I fixed grainy decorative elements on it and on the metal embellishments I also put some wax, for the sake of being matte and for the shimmering effect. I've also made a video about it: 
https://youtu.be/D110BUeYMok
It has become one of my favourite creations.<3















I used:
Prima - Finnabair Art Basics - Heavy Gesso - Black
Prima - Finnabair - Manuscript Stencil
Prima - Finnabair Art Extravagance Texture Paste - Paper Texture Paste
Prima - Finnabair Moulds - Mechanica
Prima - Finnabair Moulds - Cogs & Wings
Prima - Finnabair Moulds - Stars and Moons
Mitform Castings - GLOBUS/EARTH_GLOBE_STE
Mitform Castings - WSKAZÓWKA/CLOCK_HANDS_3.1_STE
Mitform Castings - Gwiazda/Star_2.1_STE.
Mitform Castings - RAMKA 3_STE
Mitform Castings - NAROŻNIK GÓRNY 5_STE
Mitform Castings - KOŁA ZĘBATE Ø10MM STE
Mitform Castings - KOŁA ZĘBATE Ø30MM STE
Mitform Castings - KOŁA ZĘBATE Ø40MM STE
Mitform Castings - WSKAZÓWKA/CLOCK_HANDS_2.2_STE
Prima - Finnabair Art Basics - Heavy Body Gel
Prima - Finnabair Art Alchemy - Liquid Acrylic - Tiger Orange
Prima - Finnabair Art Alchemy - Liquid Acrylic - Carmine
Prima - Finnabair Art Alchemy - Liquid Acrylic - Ink Black
Snip Art Industrial Factory - Background - Openwork stars
The Dusty Attic - Blueprint WordPack - Dream
Prima - Metal Junkyard Findings Vintage Trinkets-Typo Bulbs
Prima - Finnabair Art Alchemy - Impasto Paint - Cobalt
Prima - Finnabair Art Alchemy - Impasto Paint - Poppy Red
Prima - Finnabair Art Alchemy - Metallique - Flame
Prima - Finnabair Art Alchemy - Metallique - Midnight Sky
Prima - Finnabair Art Alchemy - Matte Wax - Rusty Red
Prima - Finnabair Art Alchemy - Matte Wax - Charcoal Black
Prima - Finnabair Art Alchemy - Matte Wax - Rusty Brown
Prima - Finnabair Art Alchemy - Metallique Wax - Old Denim
Prima - Finnabair Art Alchemy - Metallique Wax - Vintage Gold
Prima - Finnabair Art Alchemy - Metallique - Gold Rush
Prima - Finnabair Art Basics - Soft Gloss Gel
Prima - Finnabair Art Ingredients - Glass Glitter - Gold Rush
Prima - Finnabair Art Extravagance - Glitter Set - Luminous
Prima - Finnabair Art Extravagance - Glitter Set - Crimson
Prima - Finnabair Art Ingredients - Micro Beads
Prima - Finnabair Art Basics - Heavy Gesso - White

Megjegyzések

Popular posts

Vintage Tags

Steampunk naptár - Steampunk calendar

Mixed Media Altered Bottle

Vintage AJ- Art Daily Cafe