Felhők felett - Over the clouds

A Prima Marketing Flirty Fleur kollekciójából készült ez a felhőcske, Woodouts alapra. A papírkészletben található idézet nagyon megfogott, és egy kedves, álmodozós alkotást készítettem köré.
I made this little cloud from the Flirty Fleur collection of Prima Marketing, to a Woodouts MDF base. I was very impressed by the quote I found between the Journaling NoteCards, so I made a lovely, dreamy layout around it.



Pár részletfotó / Some details:





Felhasznált termékek/ I used:
- Woodouts base
- Prima marketing Flirty Fleur 12" & 4"x 6" Journaling cards
- Prima marketing Flirty Fleur  Say in Crystals, Flowers & Tickets
- Finnabair Art alchemy Unicorn's hair, Fairy Wings and Metalliques Silver Spoon Acrylic Paint
- Finnabair Art Ingredients Glitter- Ebony&Ivory
- Scrapiniec Cherish Christmas 2 Hearts Chipboard
- Scrapiniec Blueberry Fairy


Remélem, tetszik nektek is ez a cuki felhő, legyen szép és álmodozós napotok!
Hope you will love my sweet cloud, have a nice and dreamy day!

Marietta


Megjegyzések

Popular posts

Vintage Tags

Steampunk naptár - Steampunk calendar

Mixed Media Altered Bottle

Vintage AJ- Art Daily Cafe